Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

How to make your own makeup, hand and baby wipes


I can’t stress enough how much I value my makeup wipes.  Nothing removes makeup from my face as easily and gently as wipes.  I do NOT like harsh chemicals on my face.  I used to use Pond’s makeup wipes, until I discovered that Walmart’s Equate brand was the exact same thing, and worked just as well.  A couple of years ago, I bought a “starter kit” at Walmart, and since then, I have just been buying the refills from Walmart and refilling the makeup wipes tub.



I was paying about $6 for two packages of 60 wipes (120 total), and now I’m paying about $1 by making them myself.  And these are great because they can also be used as hand wipes, or even baby wipes.
Here’s what you need:
  1. Baby wash (I use Equate from Walmart) or your favorite face wash.
  2. Coconut oil.
  3. A roll of paper towels.
  4. Two cups of water.
  5. An airtight container.


Directions:
  1. Cut a roll of paper towels in half, with a non-serrated knife.  (otherwise, it will make a huge mess!)
  2. Add 2 cups of water to your airtight container.
  3. Add about 2 tablespoons of baby wash and about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to the water.  Stir!
  4. Place the 1/2 roll of paper towels into the water mixture, and smush it down to it.
  5. Place the lid on the container, and flip the container upside down.
  6. Leave for at LEAST 5 minutes.
  7. After at least 5 minutes has passed, flip the container back upright, and remove the lid.
  8. Pull out the inner cardboard tube from the center (it should pull right out).
  9. Pull out the first wipe from the center, and you’re done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue