Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

HOW TO DRESS CLASSY FOR THE OFFICE PART TWO WITH SYDNEY SOCIAS



camel-trench-coat
Who says work-wear has to be boring?! We are so excited to have Sydney Socias from The Working Girl back today for Part 2 of her dressing for work guide! We are absolutely in love with this ultra chic yet professional look that she has put together. This look is also perfect for transitioning into fall with the gorgeous trench coat. The neutral colors help create this outfit that is trendy yet still appropriate for the office. Read on below for her work-wear advice and more details on this look.
work-wear-inspiration-tan
“As soon as the summer season begins to shift, so does my wardrobe. I love to utilize pieces I already own and mix them in with new to create a fresh and updated look as we make the transition into the cooler months. Ladylike shift dresses are also perfect one-minute outfit fixes for a polished work look.
Bold stripes and patterns add instant edge to any outfit, this shift dress allows you to still make a bit of a statement but in a professional way by adding a blazer or trench coat and some accessories to complete the look.
Denim is often a faux-pas depending on your office setting, however can be work appropriate when paired with the right pieces, like a button-down blouse. Casual, yet polished. With so many options and styles available, button down shirts are sophisticated but can also have some playful details – shop for unique details like pocket embellishments, cuff links or a pop of color.
office-coat
classy-work-wear-inspiration
I went to University in Vancouver and majored in Business with a concentration in Marketing. Looking back now, I can’t think of a better area of focus to prepare me for what I am doing today. After landing my “dream job” at an Advertising Agency straight out of University, I quickly came to the realization that my true passion and calling was the side-project I’d been whole-heartedly tending to over the last year and a half, my lifestyle blog ‘The Working Girl’, focused on fashion, lifestyle and career. In that time, while still juggling my 9-5 career I had wonderful opportunities working with brands such as Happy Planet, West Elm, Jacob’s Creek and Bosa Properties to name a few.
Since making the switch from agency, I now work from my home office on fresh material, new collaborations as well as my e-commerce boutique linking to my must-have items of the season. A typical day includes coffee and checking emails, styling looks, working with brands, scouting locations, managing my social media channels and everything else in between. I wear every hat in my business and style becomes a huge part of that. I love creating modern day, work appropriate looks that can take me from my desk to meetings in the city and straight to dinner!”
tan-coat-office
classy-work-wear
coat-work-outfit
office-outer-wear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue