Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

HOW TO DRESS FOR THE OFFICE WITH SYDNEY SOCIAS



work-wear
Snap out of your work-wear rut with these professional, on-trend options! We are thrilled to have Sydney Socias from The Working Girl on BFFF today to share her tips on dressing for the office. Whether you feel like going comfortable in a shift dress or feeling powerful in a pant suit, Sydney has you covered! Check out her trendy work outfit and tips below.
office-outfit
“I know from experience that finding stylish work appropriate attire can sometimes feel like a full-time job, so I rely on a few key pieces to elevate my style to be work-ready.
Working in Marketing & Advertising over the past 10+ years has helped shape my style and what I gravitate towards wearing from Monday – Friday. Along the way, I’ve witnessed a lot of stale work wear and office repeats! The most strategic way to create an ensemble? Work from the bottom up, starting with footwear! I like to think about what my day will be like; running around in flats or strategizing client campaigns in heels. It’s most important to be realistic about your approach and the needs your day might bring (so you’re not paying for it later!). Next, I use wardrobe staples like a classic trench coat, blazers or button downs for layering. Finish it all off by stacking bracelets, layering necklaces, and adding a pop of color to your beauty routine.
Thank you so much for reading along today as I shared my guide to dressing for the office!”
work-outfit
work-navy-inspiration
work-outfit-inspiration
office-outfit-inspiration
office-wear
navy-work-outfit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue