Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

HOW TO AVOID DRY SKIN WITH TARYN PASSIFIONE



vaseline-jelly
Now that it’s officially cold, our skin is NOT loving these harsher months! Between extremely low temperatures, rain, and snow, our skin feels harsh and dry. We are so excited to have Taryn of Taryn Passifione Makeup with us today to share her beauty secret for beating dry skin this winter. Her go-to product keeps skin moisturized for 18 hours and is great for sensitive skin. Vaseline’s Intensive Care Deep Moisture Jelly Cream is a must have for both her and her clients during these colder months. Perfect for those of you who are big into snow sports, you will definitely want this in your bag for your next ski trip! Check out what Taryn has to say about her secret weapon below:
get-healthy-skin
As I pack my bags for a family trip up to gorgeous Lake Tahoe, I don’t even need to be reminded by my check list to put my favorite body cream in my overnight bag. Over the years, I would visit this amazing place, always returning home with chapped and extremely dry skin! But not anymore!
Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture Jelly Cream instantly boosts skin’s moisture by 250% and keeps working almost the entire day! (18 hours!) My son has eczema, so having this on hand for both myself and him is vital! It has such a rich, smooth feel without leaving your skin feeling sticky afterwards (like some creams can). It is unscented, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic, so I never have to be worried about it irritating his, nor my, sensitive skin. It’s also loaded with Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that is know to nourish the skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Jelly Cream holds a National Eczema Association seal of approval. I can definitely see why!
I love the convenience of the 7.1 ounce tub that it’s packaged in. Not only does it fit in an overnight bag, but it fits in my makeup case, baby bag, and even an oversized purse! Having a lot of my clients getting married in Lake Tahoe, it is vital that I have this on hand. I had a client who was up there a few days before her wedding and by the time she was ready to say her I Do’s, she felt her skin getting severely dry. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Jelly Cream to the rescue! It contains micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly helping it to moisturize and heal. And it really does work fast! It’s especially great for those tend to be dry areas like elbows, hands, and heels!
To learn more about this amazing product visit Vaseline.us / SRP $7.99; Available at food, drug, and mass retail outlets.
vaseline-healthy-skin
creative-delivery
vasline-cream   
jelly-delivery
soft-healthy-skin
beat-winter-skin
vaseline-cream-jelly
soft-smooth-skin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue