Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

MELISSA’S PINK PERFECTION BABY SHOWER



BEST-FRIENDS-FOR-FROSTING-1
Are you ready for the most adorable baby shower you’ve ever seen?! Our very own Melissa created her sweet, pink, and super girly baby shower that was absolute perfection. With the help of her friends and family, she was able to enjoy the baby shower of her dreams which was styled in her parents backyard! The talented Nichole Bremer‘s photos of the shower will allow Melissa to relive this gorgeous day forever. The garden party baby shower featured gorgeous desserts from Sweet Cakes by Rebecca as well as food and an amazing quiche from Confetti & Bliss. You can see more of Melissa’s baby shower featured on Better Homes & Gardens today, we’re so excited! Read on below for the ultimate baby shower inspiration and what Melissa has to say about the special day:
PRETTY-BABY-SHOWER-CAKE
“Now that the baby shower has been celebrated, everything officially feels REAL.  Baby Johnson #2 will be here in 5 weeks!  Do you want to know something funny?!  Over the years, I’ve always styled parties for photoshoots and corporate clients, but I rarely have an opportunity to style a real party for my friends and family in real life.  Sure we host dinner parties and have people over…  But I don’t get to host big parties as often as I would like.  So obviously, when my baby shower date was set, I jumped (actually I lunged) at the opportunity to style my dream baby shower.  I had a creative vision that I pulled together with the help of my mom who hosted the shower, friend Denay, and mother in-law who helped me pull all the details together.  I am literally tickled PINK with the outcome and now, I am patiently watching the calendar for my baby girl to arrive.” 

BABY-SHOWER-DESSERTS
PINK-SPARKLE-DONUTS

PINK-FROSTED-DONUTS
PINK-BUNNY-HEART-BABY-SHOWER-PARTY-CAKE
GOLD-PINK-DONUTS
FOOD-BUFFET-CHIC

FLORAL-MENU-CARDS
PINK-PUNCH
FLORAL-FOOD-BUFFET-BACKDROP
FLORAL-BACKDROP
CHALKBOARD-FLOWER-MENU

PUMPKIN-BABY-SHOWER-TABLE-SETTING
PINK-HEART-COOKIES
BUNNY-RABBIT-PARTY-CAKE
BUNNY-RABBIT-COOKIES
BUNNY-FONDANT-CAKE-TOPPER
BUNNY-COOKIES
BABY-SHOWER-PINK-FLOWER-DESSERTS
BABY-SHOWER-PINK-DESSERTS
BABY-SHOWER-INVITATIONS
BABY-SHOWER-GOLD-PUMPKIN-FAVORS
BABY-SHOWER-FLORAL-CROWN
BABY-SHOWER-DESSERT-BAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue