Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

HOW TO STYLE THREE WEEKEND OUTFITS WITH VERONIKA



art-gallery-outfit
We are so excited to have Veronika from By The Shore back with us on Best Friends For Frosting to give us some weekend outfit inspiration! Whether you are going out for date night, dinner with your girlfriends, or just running errands, Veronika has you covered. All three of these looks are gorgeous but don’t look too over the top. Her gorgeous accessories help pull together each look to keep her looking stylish without much effort. We can’t wait to recreate these outfits as it gets cooler out! Check out her outfits and tips below:
gallery-outfit-inspiration
“Today, I’m sharing three of my favorite looks, for three of my favorite weekend activities!
Shopping, or Casual Weekend Brunch
I absolutely love dressing up in my denim shorts, it’s laid back, but chic at the same time! If your weather is starting to cool down? Hello fall, who else is excited?! Then I’d suggest adding tights, booties, and a gorgeous textured boyfriend cardigan!
Art Gallery
My hubby and I are lucky to live close to several beautiful & oceanside art galleries. On the weekend, we love to grab our Starbucks coffee (usually pumpkin spice for me) and head out to look at the new exhibits. For such an occasion, I love a pretty dress and an easy pullover. To add some interest? Studded flats and a statement necklace are my absolute go-to’s!
City Dinner with Friends
I can’t resist wearing  maxi and gorgeous floppy hat for a city dinner with friends. It’s laid-back, but still pulled together which I love. If you’re looking for a topper? I’d recommend an open front cardigan or motto jacket. So fun!”
casual-brunch-outfit
casual-weekend-outfit
dinner-outfit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue