Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

HOW TO HOST + STYLE A COLORFUL DINNER PARTY WITH PROSPECT GOODS



house-party-decor
We are having some serious entertaining envy! A meat and cheese board is always a success, whether you are making it for an intimate group or a large party. Prospect Goods created some amazing spreads with modern pinatas as decoration to give it a more grown-up feel. Your guests will no doubt be impressed by your platters and decorations. The best part is, these spreads don’t require much work once they are put out! You can rest easy and chat with your friends instead of worrying about an insane dinner being ready and served. We can’t wait to recreate this dinner party! Read on below for the details:
cheese-platter
“Who doesn’t love a good Airbnb house?! While on a quick trip to LA, I invited my local friends over to my Airbnb for a fun meet and greet (or should I say meat and greet) at the amazing Arts District loft I was staying at. Since I was just visiting, I decided to prepare a crowd favorite: meat and cheese boards. Trader Joe’s was my one-stop shopping trip. They have an amazing selection of everything I needed! Figs, peaches, and grapes were in season, so I made sure to get plenty of those, too. The kitchen island was the perfect place for friends to gather, graze on finger foods, and a grab a glass of wine.
I made sure to hang a Prospect Goods Piñata or two around the kitchen. They matched the modern look of the rental and were definitely a conversation starter. I also added a bouquet of flowers to the kitchen to create a more homey feel. By the end of the night, the food was all gone and I had minimal clean up! It was an easy evening of entertaining and I was able to focus on the friends I rarely get to see instead of being a stressed out host. Entertaining can be easy when you are prepared!”
cheese-wine-setup
wine-cheese-board
entertaining-layout

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue