Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

GETTING DOLLED UP WITH SLMISSGLAM BEAUTY



pink-candles
Get ready ladies because it’s time to get beautified! Everyone loves a day full of being pampered and feeling special, and this girly shoot with Stephanie Lewis of Slmissglam captured just that! Scented candles, yummy macarons and the finest beauty products around…what more could you ask for?! Here’s more from Stephanie, her beauty line and the shoot:
blush-brush
“One thing ive learned through social media and instagram is collaborating. I always promised myself that if I were to ever have a big opportunity, I would bring all the people along that helped to get me there. A lot of these brands, such as Olive and Piper and Efhamar & Sienna, have been there from the very start of my brand.
candles
giant-balloon
crystal-nails
“I’ve been a beauty blogger and youtuber for the past year. I’ve always been very ambitious and passionate about the beauty industry and my social media identity slowly transformed into my brand about six months ago. Soon after, Ipsy contacted me saying they loved the story behind the brand and wanted shots of me and my business. It was then that I realized I didnt have any! So I thought, why not gather everyone together again for a girly and glam day of slmissglambeauty!
pink-beauty
pink-nails
pink-macaron
I wanted to bring my brand to life through this photoshoot and my mission was certainly accomplished! Pink, girly, glamorous and fun! The featured product in Ipsy’s November bag is my blusher brush so we did the shoot revolved around that, as well as exclusively featuring our newly-launched candle line, “Sweet Sayings Candle Collection.”
confetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue