Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

Bridal Lemmings: The Crop top Lehenga



mehendi-favor-concepts


Not sure about you but I am utterly OBSESSED with the crop top lehenga. I love the silhouette, its so modern and light and considering two of my cousins are going to be married soon as soon as they find a match (Im looking at you Mo & Pri) ..I am SOOOO going to get these people.
The crop tops are from Ridhi Mehra FYI and the skirts I guess are just something you could get your local tailor to pull off. Infact, im kicking myself for not having discovered these during my SIL’s wedding !!
Whaddya think people? Love these as much as I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue