Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services

Removing lipstick!


A Creative Beauty tip…

Do you have trouble getting that long lasting lipstick off your lips?  Here is something to try and works for me!  Dip a cotton swab in an oil-based eye-makeup remover and rub it over your lips.  If the color is still there, then try the same thing with a baby or small soft toothbrush!

I’ve heard the Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover is oil based and does the trick.  You’ll just have to try it out yourself.  Mary Kay does offer an Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover but an oil-free makeup remover never worked for me.  Baby oil and olive oil have been recommendations that I’ve seen online and users say they work too.

Challenge for today…give the Creative Beauty tip a try and let me know your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 | Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design By Templateclue